Junior Pope and His Family Escape Death As His House Was Caught By Fire (Video)

Sponsored Links

Nigerian actor Junior Pope Odonwodo took to social media to thank God for saving his life and that of his family from a fire accident.

Actor Junior Pope accused of leading his kids astray for plaiting their hair

In the post shared by Junior Pope on his Instagram page, he disclosed that his house almost went up in flames. This incident occurred at night when his family was all asleep, but God intervened in the situation.


According to the actor, he said his hands are clean to warrant sudden or untimely death from the enemies.

In the video he post, he captioned it;

Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha)
God Is The Greatest (final full stop)
My family and I are safe…..

Watch the video below:


Leave a Reply